Wednesday, Sep 29, 2021
Until the last one or two years, it was enough for most users to pay attention to things like screen size and technology, camera sharpness and battery power when buying a mobile phone, but recently a new factor has been added to this group that is of equal importance and Even higher than some of the previous points; Support for the fifth generation or 5G mobile network, although currently due to the lack of this network in the country's mobile network does not offer a special advantage to the users of these phones, but these conditions will certainly change in the short term and being equipped with this communication option is guaranteed to be up to date. The device is for the next few years. In this article and the next part, we will review and compare the 5G phones available in the domestic market of Iran, and in the first step, we will look at the cheapest phones in this category, namely Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T, Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 10 5G, Oppo Realme 7 5G We have gone to Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G and Motorola Moto G 5G.
One of the cheapest choices currently among the 5G phones available in the Iranian market belongs to Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T. This phone relies on a The 6.53-inch Full HD Plus LCD display, in-screen selfie camera, 5,000mAh battery and high-speed UFS internal memory look quite attractive for this price range. Dimensity 800U processor This model has another 7-nanometer MediaTek style with two A76 cores and six A55 cores, and its Mali-G57 graphics have three cores. The main disadvantage of this phone is its 4 GB of RAM, which, although it may not pose a particular problem for a large number of users, does not seem to be enough, especially for gamers.
- Satisfactory quality of main camera photos
- Relatively good graphics power (considering the price)
- High battery power
- NFC support
- UFS internal storage and dedicated microSD port
- Gorilla Glass 5 screen display
- Plastic body
- Medium brightness and low color accuracy Screen display
- 4GB RAM
- Relatively large selfie camera hole p>
Two new and new 5G phones entering the Iranian market are called Redmi Note 10 5G and Poco M3 Pro 5G, which is only close to the introduction of the latter. It takes a month and a half. Despite the different registration and different target markets, these two models are both a common phone, which, contrary to the usual routine in another country, both are present in Iran together. The M3 Pro and the Note 10 5G have exactly the same hardware, with the exception of the appearance differences that make choosing between the two to the taste of the users, and therefore we consider them a common model in this brief review. Highlights of this category include a 6.5-inch 90Hz LCD display, a 48-megapixel camera, and a 5,000mAh battery. On the other hand, the limited camera set and the not-so-great graphics of the processor, the price range of the device. Reveals.
- Updated and attractive design
- 90Hz Screen refresh dynamically and automatically
- Relatively light weight
- 5000 mAh battery
- Access to 6GB RAM
- CPU and graphics not so fast
- Memory card slot is not independent
- Lack of ultraviolet camera and low resolution selfie camera
- 4K resolution not supported on main camera video
Realme 7 5G is one of the few 5G handsets in this Oppo subset on the market Kholi is Iran, which, although it has an older manufacturing date than all three previous models, but some of its specifications can not be easily found in other expensive phones in this category; The device's 6.5-inch screen is still LCD, but this time the update rate (the number of times the page content is refreshed per second) has increased to 120 Hz like an advanced phone. This 120 Hz rate is not automatic, of course, and some games and Does not support applications. The screen resolution is 1080 80 2400 pixels, which is equivalent to Full HD Plus in a 20: 9 aspect ratio. This phone is graphically better model than M3 Pro and Note 10 5G and shows better conditions in terms of battery charging.
- Refresh rate 120 Hz Pageview p>
- Relatively good graphics power
- Possibility to provide with 6 or 8 GB RAM
- 5000 mAh battery with 33 watt fast charger
- Memory card port is not independent
- Relatively poor performance of Ultraviolet camera
x> Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G, which is slowly approaching its first year of introduction, is still an interesting example in this category; The screen of the device is bigger than the previous four models and its 120Hz automatic refresh rate is also interesting. In terms of processing and graphics, with the presence of Snapdragon 750G, the conditions are much better compared to the competitors, and although its RAM does not exceed 6 GB, but in terms of memory speed, we face optimal conditions. The higher resolution of the main camera, the protective glass cover on the screen and the back of the device and the fast charger are the other distinctive points of this model. The availability of this model in two versions of 64 or 128 GB without changing the RAM has left the buyer free to adjust the budget.
- Large display with 120Hz dynamic update rate
- Gorilla Glass 5 display and back cover
- Modern chipset with A77 cores and advanced graphics (mid-range, of course)
- Stereo speakers p>
- Accurate dual frequency satellite routers
- 33 watt fast battery charge
- High weight
- Attractive high fingerprint on the glossy body
- Does not support 5G on both SIM cards
- Less battery capacity against competitors (4,820mAh vs. 5,000 mAh of previous models )
- Availability of RAM greater than 6 GB
In the Moto G 5G the situation is somewhat similar to the Mi 10T Lite 5G and From the same 8nm Snapdragon 750G chipset d It is also used here. The screen of this model, although larger and reaching 6.7 inches, unlike its Chinese rival, does not have a high refresh rate and, like a normal phone, is 60 Hz. The RAM of this phone does not exceed 6 GB and we do not see a big difference in terms of camera on paper. The battery is larger, but on the other hand it has a lower charging speed.
- Fully large screen
- Modern chipset with A77 cores and advanced graphics (In the middle category, of course)
- Bulk battery of 5 thousand mAh
- Plastic body Glossy and fingerprint-absorbing
- Does not support high screen refresh rate
- Extremely poor quality of main camera photos
- MicroSD card slot is not independent p>
- Do not support 5G on both SIM cards
Thus, by looking at the pros and cons of each model, considering the close price range of these 6 models, depending on the need, the desired model can be Chose higher accuracy. The table below can further guide you in this choice.
In the next part of this comparison, we will go to the next range of cheap 5G phones and examples from Samsung Galaxy A32 5G to Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G.